- K12 403(b) Story: A Gangsta’s Paradise x 3 Broker-turned-trader-turned-teacher-turned-CFP has seen some things.
- K-12 Story: Missteps at First; Now Comfortably Retired Sold two bad 403(b)s then got wise.
- K-12 Story: Indexed Annuities: Understand the Sales Pitch These can be expensive, punitive and complex products. Here's what you need to know.
- K-12 Story: Teaching Financial Literacy in Chicago Public Schools Learnings that will "make you more rich, not more poor."
- K-12 Story: How a 7th Grade Teacher Got a Better 403(b) Choice Perseverance led to change.
- K-12 Story: Sold a High-Fee 403(b) Twice (!!) and Then Got Wise Long Island, NY teacher fell victim twice to high-fee 403(b) pitches.
- K-12 Story: Pennsylvania High School Teacher Gets Wise to the 403(b) (After an AXA Experience) Author did what a lot of teachers do: He signed up for a high-cost 403(b) through a salesperson. Then the author got wise.
- K-12 Story: Sold a TSA It was a typical day of my first year of teaching when I noticed a woman at lunch offering snacks and retirement advice.